A.C.S. Mission Statement
Our mission is to be a progressive, high-quality school system that connects
students and their families to a caring, traditional community.
A.C.S. Belief Statements
1. All students can learn.
2. It is Important for students to attend school every day in a safe, secure and supportive environment.
3. Technology is a progressive learning tool for students to reach their greatest potential and provides equity for student outcomes.
4. Every student deserves a rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experience including extracurricular and fine arts experiences.
5. Students are valued individuals and our system will respect and empower them to reach their greatest learning potential.
6. Every student is inherently unique and diversity enhances learning.
7. It is important for every student to develop a sense of personal & community responsibility and for the system to promote community service opportunities.
8. Honesty and open communication are vital for healthy relationships.
9. Passionate teachers have the greatest impact on learning.
10. All school staff should be connected with students & families outside the classroom and learning is a shared responsibility.
11. Leadership at every level matters.
12. Our system is tradition-rich & future-focused in preparing our students for a global society